FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
What does "X" mean? Here is some terminology:
- BNWT - Brand New With Tags
- new, never used
- BNWOT - Brand New Without Tags
- new, never used but the tag is missing
- BNIB - Brand New In Bag
- new, with tags and inside original manufacturer bag
- Player Issue
- Most manufacturers sell jerseys with a material of lesser quality to keep costs down. Player Issue jerseys are made of the same material used by professional players on the field
- Match Issue
- Like a Player Issue jersey but also has an original name set on the back as well as all the league and/or commemorative patches
- Match Worn
- A jerseys used by a player in an official match
Where do you guys get your jerseys?
By far the most common question we get, but unfortunately it's our secret sauce and we cannot go into detail. However, we can say that we've worked in world of soccer for years and have been lucky enough to make some contacts.
Do you buy jerseys?
Yes, if you have jerseys from you personal collection that you'd like to sell we are potentially interested as long as they are original and in decent condition. Please keep in mind that we need good margins to continue operating successfully so you won't be getting the most value from them.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes! 30+ countries so far and counting.
Do you guys wash or try to remove stains?
We do not. Dealing with stains and cleaning products can be a little tricky and we are no experts so in order to not risk further damaging the jerseys we leave it as it is and price them accordingly.
For further questions please refer to our policy pages or feel free to contact us.
The Golaço Kits Team